It's been established that, at the age of 27, a child should be separated from their parents family and moved into a family of their own.
Click here for the Video Recording of the "Adult Kids" Webinar
- Why separate young adults from the parents family?
- How to find the over 27 year old members (a report or a member search)
- How to pull them into their own family from their member record
- Set the appropriate settings for status, envelopes, misc
- What member info stays with the young adult?
- What info may need to be re-created in the new Adult family/Member record
- Like PRM notes, Family maintenance notes?
- Notating the parent information in the young adult record
- And the child info in the parent record
See the Chat attached at the bottom of this article.
Related Articles referenced in the video:
How to separate a member into a new family or add to an existing family (includes a video)
Creating a new family from an existing member (from Gabriel's help resources)
Separating a member (handling a divorce or separation)