This Webinar covers the topics related to entering sacraments into Gabriel to match the Sacramental Registry Book, reviewing family/registered status, reviewing deceased report to identify those deceased potentially in the Death register and how to enter Death Register PRM notes. Also discussed is the new on-line process for addressing how parishes will submit their Annual Report information to the Chancery office.
** Click here to view the Webinar
The notes from the Chat are attached below.
1. Registered Families and Contributors
- Family Explorer
- Looking across parishes- helpful to pull in Families for Sacrament Only
- How to confirm Family Status vs. Registered Status for accurate counts? (Report or Explorer)
- For Parish Annual Report
- How do I find Registered Families and Contributing Families? (Report Library)
- Does your Sacramental Registry match your Gabriel Sacrament report?
- Which sacraments do you count for Baptisms, First Communion, Confirmation, Adult Initiation/RCIA and Marriage? (held at your parish)
- Counting Confirmation (your parishioners regardless of where sacrament celebrated)
- Counting Adult Initiation and Received in Full Communion
3. Death Register
- Matching the Deceased Report with Death Register
- Death Registry PRM Notes
4. Completing the Report
- New process for submitting your annual report… YOU GET TO CHOOSE!
- Either we pull the four-pieces of information from Gabriel for you OR You choose to complete a four-part online form.
1. Parish Information: Parish Name, Email, Phone, etc.
2. Registered Families and Contributors
3. Sacraments (Baptisms, First Communion, Confirmation, Adult Initiation/RCIA and Marriage)
4. Death Register